New in iAcademy 3.0:
- New module type "flash cards":
Add flash cards stacks to your e-learning content and give your users another motivating learning method using the "flash card system"
- Reward system:
Enrich your learning content with individually designable rewards (e.g. medals, cups).
- iAcademy News (Enterprise edition only):
Use the new, integrated messenger function to exchange information with learning groups in your company.
- Kiosk mode:
Create learning content for devices that are publicly accessible (e.g. information stands).
- Mobile learning platform for individually designed e-learning content
- No permanent internet connection required
- Support of all iPhones and iPads running iOS 8.0 and higher
- Support of most Android smartphones and tablets (running Android 4.1 and higher)
- Support of retina graphics
- Shelf view for display and selection of previously downloaded courses
- Any number of collections can be created for organizing downloaded courses
- Permanently updated download center for download of new course content
- Clearly arranged learning content on a modular, individually designed learning map
- Interactive learning units with multimedia-based content (texts, images, videos)
- Individual background images within learning unit
- Search function within learning units
- Internal links between learning units
- Implementation of additional HTML and media files in the learning modules (e. g. HTML5 animations)
- Individual design of standard icons and buttons
- Learning quiz with multi-media content (image, sound, video) for self-control of learning success
- Assessment module for creation of real-life exams with multi-media content, configurable duration and scoring
- Evaluation of learning progress and assessment results on the iAcademy Server (enterprise account required)
- Learning groups (Enterprise edition only)
- Individually designable drag and drop learning game for creation of e. g. cloze texts, puzzles and other assignment games
- Multi-coloured notepad function with central overview and email export of user's notes
- Glossary items that provide further information (text, image) and can be accessed directly from the learning units
- Built-in PDF reader for further literature contained in the course
- "Open in ..." function: links to many file types (e. g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) from learning modules and literature section
- Standardised, configurable feedback email for user suggestions or learning progress directly from the course
- Built- in Learning App Store for purchase and download of e-learning content
- Authoring software for Mac OS and Windows for preparation and provision of own iAcademy courses
- Sale of own e-learning content in the iAcademy Store
- Distribution of learning content using coupon codes
- Users can register at iAcademy Store within the app
- In-screen help
iAcademy is free - download NOW for iOS and Android!