The authoring software iAcademy Editor enables you to create own courses for the innovative e-learning platform iAcademy - even without any programming knowledge!
New in iAcademy Editor 2.2:
- Improved text editor
- Support of iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets: Create learning content that runs on more than 95 % of all mobile devices without modification!
- New preview function: check how your learning content looks like on all supported devices with a mouse click!
iAcademy Editor features:
- Available for Mac OS and Windows
- Simple handling with an intuitive user interface and full size preview graphics
- Create content that runs on iOS and Android without modification
- Rapid creation of attractive content with predefined layouts and clipart gallery
- Modular structure of the learning map with arbitrary graphic design and clearly arranged learning units
- Module type "learning unit" with implementation of multimedia-based content: texts, images, audio files, videos, HTML5-animations
- Module type "quiz" for self-monitoring with multimedia-based questions and answers
- Module type "assessment" for tests under real conditions
- Module type "assignment game" for realization of drag and drop games, clozes and puzzles
- Individual learning paths with conditional activation of single modules
- Glossary function with links to the learning units
- Easy glossary import using simple csv files
- Literature area for further reading: PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Configurable user feedback email
- All functions of the iAcademy app are configurable directly in the editor
- Self-created content can be tested on your own iPad or Android tablet
- Tamper-proof file format with signed content
- Provision and sales of own e-learning content in the iAcademy Store